Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cindy our Guest from the Netherlands


Good Morning and welcome to the Besties UK blog ... today we have Cindy visiting us from the Dutch Besties Team .. please give her a very warm welcome .....


My name is Cindy van der Velde, 40 years old and I live in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands . It is a small town approx. 30 km of Rotterdam.  I live together with my boyfriend. I don't have any children. 


I work fulltime at a lawyers / sollicitors office. I am appointed by the District Court as a trustee of people with large debts. It is my job to help them to get a steady life.  I meet people with a lot of problems, so card making for me is the utmost way to relax.

I've made cards since I was a little girl. I was always sitting near my Mom with some items to make. I make cards in lot of different ways (scrap, embroidery). Furthermore I make my own clothes now and then. I like knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, too much to tell. It is very excited that my mum is also a DT-member of my Besties Dutch Girls Designs. It is so much fun to make the cards and creations together.

 I like to color with copics. Sometimes I use Distress ink or pencils. I am always in for new challenges and new things to do. 

 I am very proud that I was asked to be a DT-member. I am a Bestie girl since the start of the Dutch My Bestie Blog and I still love it! 

Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cindyvandervelde.blogspot.nl.


Thank you for letting me tell something about myself. If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask.  I hope you all will join the challenges on the Bestieblogs worldwide!






9 comments:

  1. Welcome Cindy to the Besties UK blog we are so pleased you could visit and share your lovely cards - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cindy and welcome to the Besties UK blog so lovely you could visit us - your cards are lovely all so different Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cindy welcome for visiting our blog your cards are stunning I like them
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! so glad you are visiting us here at Besties UK! Such beautiful work. they are gorgeous cards. Hugs Davinia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Cindy your cards are great Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy, great to have you pop by - your Bestie makes are gorgeous.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy and a huge Welcome to Besties Uk .. your work is AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete