Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jolanda - Our Guest from the Netherlands ....

Good Morning  and welcome back to the Besties UK blog ..... we are pleased to give a very warm welcome to our visitor from the Netherlands Jolanda ......


Hello Besties fans,

My name is Jolanda and I’m 39 years old. I live in the South of the Netherlands in a small town called Horn. I’m married to Andy and we have a dog called Baloe. He turned 12 this year and he is such a lovely dog! He’s still very active and I love to go for a walk with him…


I’m proud to be a Dutch Besties Girl and I joined this fabulous team from the beginning, almost a year ago now!
Years ago I started making cards, but since 2011 I discovered the World of stamps. I started colouring with pencils and 2 years ago with alcohol markers. Sometimes I colour with distress ink, so I like to experiment with different mediums & techniques.
A year ago I started mixed media projects and Art Journaling. Also love decorating our home…so I’m never bored;0)
I made new friends in the crafting world through blogging and I’m so thankful for that, they coloured my life and give me inspiration…

Some of my cards...


 my first card for the Dutch Besties team:0)








and my latest...   mixed media












A big hug from the Netherlands
xx Jolanda
My blog; http://jolanskaartenenbloemeneckske.blogspot.nl/

ps ..... Still time to enter the current Besties UK Challenge Time for Tea here 






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work Jolanda! You are so talented! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolanda your cards and mixed media are stunning .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Jolanda it's a pleasure to have you visit -Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jolanda, your cards are stunning, it is a pleasure for you to visit us, I hope you come back soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jolanda it's super that you visit us here, and I like the way you make your cards
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you ladies! I enjoy the visit:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jolanda, your cards are lovely, it is great for you to visit us, come back soon
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jolanda, wat gaaf voor je! En terecht want je kaarten zijn ook altijd heel erg mooi. ;-)
    The Netherlands...12 points!
    Groetjes,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work, Jolanda - great to have you visit our UK blog, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete